Sunday, April 03, 2005

Opening Day, Baby!!!

I would be remiss if I did not post an entry on this, the grandest day of the year. It's Opening Day, BABY!!!

The Yankees just pasted the Red Sox tonight. I'm sure revenge is sweet, but I'm also sure it's going to take them more than one game to get over losing that 3-0 lead last year. Still, the Yankees look like a much better team than the Sox this year. I think Boston had better hope for the Wild Card again.

My favorite part of the game was when Tino Martinez came to the plate late in the game with the Yanks way ahead. The fans went nuts...started chanting "Tino! Tino! Tino!" Those Yankee fans are loyal to those they love. If they DON'T love you though, look out.

I love this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters