Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Overheard in Maui

Questions women ask on a Creative Memories incentive trip:

"Where are you guys from?"

"How long have you been a consultant?"

"How many trips have you gotten to go on?"

"Do you have kids? How many? How old are they?"

"If I give you my e-mail, could we share some of these pictures?"


Questions men ask on a Creative Memories incentive trip:

"Hey, can we swing from that?"

"When's dinner?"

"Dude, where'd you get that beer?"

"Excuse me, are you going to finish that?"

"How's the hernia?"

5 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are the hernia pictures getting emailed?

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

So you're saying there is a difference?

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Meowmix said...

.............makes me think of a Jeff Foxworthy comment!!

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Absolutely! We're all about fun and they're all about information. I checked out the Maui pics - looks like you guys had a great time.

BTW - Would "Come on Honey" qualify as one of your guy questions?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger The Weaver's said...

Lets not forget, "Dude, I would not do that if I were you."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters