Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tony Stark

Billionaire industrialist Tony Stark is secretly...and later, not so secretly...Iron Man. I didn't want you to go to the movies Friday and be all confused.

____________________
Yesterday I put together the dates and assignments for our upcoming series on Leviticus. As usual, the person who assembles the rotation picks last. Thus, I ended up with the honor of preaching on sexual holiness. I wonder if my mother might not enjoy worshiping somewhere else that day. I'll be sure to give her a heads-up well ahead of time.
_____________________
For some reason I feel compelled to tell you that my cat has decided lately to wake me up by walking on my face. Does anybody want a cat?

7 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll take your cat if you take my dog.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I just asked my dogs. They said they'd love the cat.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you take MY cat, she'll teach YOUR cat to also wake you up at 4am because she wants to go outside!
(She's not on DST yet...)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Mayor of Blakersfield said...

From the trailer it looks like Ironman vs The Taliban...that should be interesting.

My mom got two wiener dogs that would love to play with the kitty. :o)

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

How about a swap with Greg?
Your "face sitting cat" for Cujo, I mean Chipper?
The upside for you Math Bro is having the security of your face back.
The downside - your sunglasses budget will go up.

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Meowmix said...

That's just one of their favorite ways of waking you up..........and showing you love. The other thing is you may have become harder to get up. You should always do your cat's bidding at inception of request. If you don't, the cat's means and measures of arousing you will increase!! :)

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one minds the hair? Just the hair alone is where I draw the line!
Shane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters