Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Muddled Thoughts From A Muddled Brain

Last night somebody brought up American Idol and I realized I'm still mad about the whole Michael Johns incident. This show and I may not be a good match.

There's something incredibly wonderful about the time of year when you can wake up every day knowing that baseball will be played later.

Two days ago the temperature hit 93 degrees. Today is windy and cold. My body can't take much more of this. I wonder how many 6/7 year-olds will be at practice tonight.

Next week I will give the California Standardized Test for, like, the 21st or 22nd time. Yesterday I watched the instructional video on how to give the California Standardized Test for, like, the 21st or 22nd time.

How do I preach about the peace-bringing constancy of God during worship ("Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.") and then teach about His fearsome, punitive nature during class("So in my anger I gave you a king, and in my wrath I took him away")?

Why is Juan tardy every...single...day???

5 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Generous Kitchen said...

Wow...so much in that "plh" (pretty little head) of yours! I will pray that God gives you clear direction today, and throughout the week so you can concentrate on one thing at a time! I love you

BTW, I don't know how many 6/7 year olds will be there tonight, but my 18 yr old will be. ;)

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Meowmix said...

There for a minute I thought you were asking how many 67-year-olds would be at practice!!! :)

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Brady said...

I wish baseball were being played every day in SF. But it looks like they're taking the year off.

I'd love a 93 degree day. Just one. It still is in the high 50's here, and all the bees are frozen… No cherries this year???

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe there are some parallels between the CST and the constancy of God?

As far as your final question:

Juan is tardy because he doesn't come to class on time.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tardy Juan???

Why don't you just ask him?
Privately of course.

(But, knowing you, you probably already have.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters