Thursday, April 03, 2008

2nd Post of the Day

Try to keep up, would you?

I'm new to American Idol, but last night featured my favorite moment thus far. After singing "Jesus and Gravity," Dolly Parton shared a little repartee with Ryan Seacrest. After Dolly said, "Well, Ryan, I've got Jesus and you've got Simon," Ryan replied (wisely, I think): "Yeah, I think I got the short end of the stick, there."

Fell off the couch laughing.

In other news, my preseason picks have largely been verified the New Jersey Institute of Technology. Hey, it ain't MIT, but any brainiac who picks the Angels to win is okay in my book.

3 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Dolly's comment is priceless. Man, you're smoking all of us with 2 posts in one day.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two posts in one day...how DID we become so lucky??

Is it time to post our bets yet? (That's just a rhetorical question, good folks)

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Josh Stump said...

I saw the last 10 minutes of last night's show which brings my total for this season up to about 20 minutes, but I did watch long enough to see Secrest standing next to one of the performers looking like a hobbit. Is he really that tiny? I mean, he looked like he had been miniaturized.

baseball makes me sad. Roids, Barry, the Giants....just sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters