Thursday, April 10, 2008

Juggling Act

When I go a long time without posting, it means one of two things. Either nothing is happening, or everything is happening at once. This is an "everything is happening at once" time of life. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This week I...
  • ...did all the regular stuff: job stuff, daddy stuff, etc....
  • ...had Open House (woo hoo)...
  • ...supervised the varsity softball game (I have three students who are starters. It's always fun to see your kids play ball)...
  • ...started coaching James' baseball team (with my co-coach, Avery, who is going to be great help marshalling these wonderful little souls. Quick quiz: If you're six, which is more important? Fielding a groundball and throwing it to first to beat the runner? Or chasing all the other kids to the ball, falling down, and then getting up to throw it randomly and as hard as possible? Yeah, you know the answer to that one.)...
  • ...took a treadmill test (there were some hinkey results on my EKG during my last physical but everything is cool)...
  • ...did a lot of "church stuff" (ordering Bibles, prepping for the next sermon series, studying for my class which starts Sunday, and for a Bible study, and for my next sermon)...

...and it's only Thursday morning!

That's all really good stuff, and while I don't feel overextended (yet), I am certainly approaching my max. The next two months are going to fly by.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

5 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Swan Man said...

And, you even made time to post to your blog - incredible! Some recommend we live life 1 day at a time. Sometimes we have to live one hour at a time!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Sounds like you've got time to spare. May I share part of my list?! :o)

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

Just to let you know, we got tickets for our family for baseball on June 13 when, for the first time, the Braves play the Angels.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've already passed the point of "overwhelm"...it's hard to get back in the zone again, and get OUT of "immobilized" state.

Gotta make a list...

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Just want you to know that you did more than me, and I've got 24 hours in each day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters