Monday, January 08, 2007

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand We're Back

Given the choice between taking two weeks off and taking three weeks off, I have decided that I would rather take three weeks off. My main reason for this is that it's one week longer.

Still, given how much I love my job and the fact that I have such great kids this year, coming back wasn't all that bad. However, waking up at 6:00 was, and will always be, a bummer.

Upon arriving at work, I quickly found that the smart classroom is not working. I spent about half an hour trying to get it going before giving up. I pulled my laptop out and tried to fire it up, but it wasn't working either. I finally got it going after about 45 minutes, but there are no assurances that, once I turn it off, it will ever turn off again. So the rest of this week, things will probably be old school around here. Back to attendance by hand and writing on the board. Hey, I did the former for over ten years and the latter for almost twenty. So I'm pretty sure I can handle it for a while. Until things get fixed, we'll party like it's 1999.

As Roseanne Rosannadanna once said, "If it's not one thing, it's another."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters