Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaBloPoMo


I learned on Wendy's blog that November is National Blog Posting Month. I don't think that's official or federally-recognized or anything like that, but it's not a bad idea. And while I can't guarantee that I will post every day, I can guarantee this: some of my posts will be really, really short.

James felt well enough to trick or treat last night and so Batman roamed the night in Fresno once again. The Dark Knight bagged 18 candy bars, numerous sweets, and The Riddler. Other children were afraid of the spiders and skeletons hanging from rooftops and door mantels...but the Caped Crusader put fear into them. He was going to find Two Face and put him back in Arkham Asylum, but it was past his bedtime.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Wendy Power said...

It's not national, just the writer of a blog I read throwing it together. There are hundreds of people doing it (hundreds!) so, being the suggestible sheep I am, I shrugged and joined.

So did you. We're just a couple of lemmings. :)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Brady said...

I hate it when sleep interupts crime fighting.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Tuesday night was the first Halloween that Steven didn't "Trick or Treat." We spent the night being treated to Sonny's BBQ.

Glad to know James, I mean Batman was feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters