Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blogiversary

One year ago today I wrote my first blog entry.

It's amazing how much this has evolved in just a year. I don't tend to write about what I thought I would write about. I didn't really think that I would keep it up for this long. And I had no idea that I would actually make friends doing it! Blogging is one of the biggest blessings I look back on from 2005. Thanks to everyone who stops by with notes of humor and encouragement.

I was going to re-post my first blog and rip it to shreds. But I have a better idea. I'm going to spend my blogtime today going and reading all of YOUR first blogs. I've done this a little already and I can't figure out why Randy had 6 comments his first time! You da MAN!

When you get a chance, go back and read your own ALPHA blogs. Eventually, most of you should find a note from me there. What a wonderful community God has surprised us with!

Blessings. Happy Blogiversary!

5 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Great idea Steve.

This time last year if I would have heard the word "blog," I would have understood it to mean the offspring of "Borg (Star Trek TNG) Parents!"

Now it means "Family" to me.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary Steve! I was thrilled to discover you in blogland and proudly display you as the FIRST entry under my links.

I'm sending you over a case of aged malt zrqgkcdh to celebrate your blogiversary.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Brady said...

I'm back after a week out of the office and with students at the hotel school. 'Nother story. But congrats to you. Sorry about the car. Glad you were blessed by ZOE. Sorry about the grout. And sorry about the car.

I missed a lot.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Keith Davis said...

Wow Steve, we are almost the same blogage. My first one was on January 16, 2005. I said then that "blog" sounded like something you get when you have a bad cold. Thanks for reminding us about what a truly great family this has been to us. sorry I haven't commented in a while to many of you all, it's just been really strange in my life the last few weeks. I have kind of felt like I have the flszusa!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. They go straight to the heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters