Monday, July 25, 2005

Catching Up...Again

Last week was BUSY! I suppose that's obvious from the single blog entry. Lisa's sister was married on Saturday and there were many jobs to do and errands to run. Lisa was really the busy one, but when she's busy that means that I'm with James and, for some reason, it's hard to sit and write with a 4-year-old in the house. He looks awesome, by the way, in a tuxedo. As soon as we get pictures, I'm just sure that you'll see what I mean.

I also spent a good amount of time last week reading the new Harry Potter book. It's one of the best and I can't wait for Lisa to finish it so we can talk about it. You might have heard that there is a fairly significant event in this one. I finished it on Tuesday and spent most of the rest of the day walking around in a daze, wishing I could TELL SOMEONE!

The air conditioner is still not up and running at church and yesterday was hotter than ever. I actually don't think it was any hotter than it was last week, but there's something about expecting cool air that makes hot air seem hotter. I'm up on Sunday so I'm praying harder than usual that it's repaired by then. Class yesterday was pretty dead. I wasn't feeling good, we were all still pretty hot, and there just wasn't good discussion. Too bad since the topic was so rich. Maybe tomorrow I'll write a post about Jehoshaphat's prayer and I'll feel better about it.

Meanwhile, my days are numbered. Only three weeks left until school starts again and I am in full Where-the-heck-did-summer-go mode. It's time to actually start thinking about lesson plans again. Ack!

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madison just picked up the latest HP book and the rest of us wait to infest our minds with its evils.

We spent the weekend with the Wooten's (Tadd & Bridget) in Simi and me, being sick as a dog, I just layed on the couch rooting for your Angels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters