Monday, July 04, 2005


One lesson my study of the Bible has taught me is: Be careful what you ask for.


For those of you who visit this site for theological discussion, I deeply apologize. VBS often makes participants braindead for some time. I promise that when I come back to my senses, I will present some ideas that are coming about from our Sunday study of Old Testament kings and from the book I am currently reading, "Mere Discipleship." Until such time, please enjoy an alternate pose.


I understand if none of you ever return.

7 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Generous Kitchen said...

priceless...

You know when you die, those will go in the "my life as Steven" slideshow.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Thurman8er said...

Wait a minute. I'm dying before you? What do you know that I don't know?

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks for the picture, which shows two things I'd never do. The 'doo, of courseā€¦ And the t-shirt.

Hang in there

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute thurman. u look just like james.

now i have something to think about when either cantu and bradley or our "tutors" are ranting at us about "blah blah blah"

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thurman, that is just umm i dont know how to describe it. are you gonna get that look for the next school year

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.........................................................................................................whoa Thurman........nice(smiling).

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, you're approaching the Mike Cope realm in number of blog comments.

Perhaps your future blogs should include such pictures to keep that count high!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters