Wednesday, March 25, 2009

April?

Ummm...it's almost April.

That's a good thing. April is one of my favorite months. The weather turns nice. There's usually a Spring Break in there somewhere. And, of course, baseball begins!

But is this year passing for anyone else as quickly as it is for me?

I finished both commentaries for my Luke class and now have to begin thinking about my 15-page paper. But it's my Biblical Interpretation class that is taking a lot of time. As ever, I'm truly enjoying the work. But there's a lot of it and it requires a great deal of concentration...at least it does for me. So I find that every now and then I look up and another week or two has gone by.

We were able to slow down this past weekend a little bit and enjoy the beach as a family. I even got the requisite sunburn. James had an absolute blast. He dug a large hole and then ran down to the ocean to jump waves. This became his new favorite thing. That's good news for Daddy because it means his boy is finally ready to boogie board with him. I'm hoping that happens this Summer.

It's probably a sign of my increasing age that my favorite part of the trip was the cajun pan-seared salmon I had at the Pierside on Saturday.

But now it's back to work. I'm afraid to look up. It might be May!

6 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

Slow down ... we have hours and hours until April.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Must be a school thing. Hard to believe we're in the last nine weeks grading period.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger The Weaver's said...

I like April because on the first day I get to play tricks on Freshmen and not get in trouble.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Heck, it's already 2010 here.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Meowmix said...

Swoosh! The sound of time passing by!!!

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous timeless said...

Yay...MORE fish...

April. Hockey goes into play-offs. Kelly Cup...Stanley cup!

There are many in Fres-berg who still mourn the loss of the Falcons. But I'm optimistic...hockey will return to this fair city. (Go...ACES!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters