Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Got Nothin'

One day this week, I taught 3 classes, read 60 pages in one of my Luke commentaries, wrote a 3 page "Text Profile" for my Biblical Interpretation class, did some after school tutoring, caught up on some personal correspondance, wrote an Algebra test, and still made my best effort to be some sort of husband and dad when I got home.

It's been a busy week and there have been some frustrations too. Nothing big, just little things that aren't working (and some students who aren't either).

During these times, the blog suffers. The well is dry. The cupboard is bare.

But that doesn't mean I don't love y'all.

4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

So what's going on in your life that you don't have time to blog?

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to tell me...I understand totally.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Meowmix said...

Been there, done that. But..........get your priorities in line, okay? :)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

I know the feeling. Perhaps you need what the "word verification" is suggesting:

retop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters