Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas? Christmas???

I just finished my first seminary class and I don't have my grade yet but I'm clicking refresh on the seminary website about every fifteen minutes or so and I have written the final for my Algebra II class but the printer isn't working so I don't know how I'll give it to them tomorrow and I have my Calculus review assignment done so that they can take their finals Thursday and Friday and I'm finally getting over my cold but now Lisa has it and, oh yeah, I'm preaching Sunday and really excited about it and...

...what? What's that? Christmas? When? Couple months?

WHAT???

It's just been that kind of year. I'll start thinking about it for real next Monday. We did get our tree though. It's decorated and beautiful. Lisa (my incredibly wonderful awesome wife) has taken care of all of the present-buying. But the actual holiday has snuck up on me once again.

Yikes!

4 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Tree up in West Cocoa - no gifts - having the same feelings.

Prayers for the copier!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Wendy Power said...

Tree? Presents? I'm mid Christmas play and haven't gone very far in that direction at all.

E-mail the test to yourself and print when you get to school? I won't insult you by suggesting you check connections, cycle the printer off and on, and try then. You already did that.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, hey, you've got a whole 9 days and one evening - NO PROBLEM
Right? Tonight's a good night to shop...it's pouring rain.

(Is this when people start looking for a "personal shopper"?)

Nah...you know Lisa best. Wives love to be surprised.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

I've noticed this thing seems to come up about this time each year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters