Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 More Weeks!

Just two more weeks of wonderful summer vacation. And then it's back to work. And back to regular blogging.

Thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, may I recommend "Kung Fu Panda," the new Coldplay album, and watching the LA Angels dominate baseball?

For the few of you wondering about my feelings on the Kotchman/Teixeira trade, my head says yes but my heart says no. I'll miss Kotch. On the other hand, I know and like Teixeira so much that I didn't have to go find out how to spell his name. I will though, from now on, be referring to him as "Tex."

Now back to our regularly scheduled vacation.

6 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Meowmix said...

Anyone ever tell you you're incorrigible? :)

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet that Steve is beginning to wistfully long for September...even the end of August.

:D Any lesson plans in the near future???

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

Would I sound mean-spirited and insensitive to say I'm glad you're having to go back to work so you'll blog more regularly?

Our loss (Braves) is your gain. Hope the Angels go all the way.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Could it be the Angels and RAYS in the LCS? Good to see you back. Our last week of vacation is next week.

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angels....ALL the WAY!!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger stephruns said...

I wish there were a way to console you. But there's not. Hope the seminary interview went well.

And those kids are going to be happy to see you again. I know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters