Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged!

It says a lot about how much respect I have for my friend, Jim, that I respond to his tag. That's not to say, of course, that if you fail to respond to MY tag that I will think you don't respect ME.


Or something. Anyway:


A. Attached or Single: Attached.


B. Best Friend: Lisa. It says so right there on that sign she displays for 6 months out of the year: "Happiness is being married to your best friend." She puts it up every year after the final out of the World Series. Then, on Opening Day, she takes it down and displays the one that says "We interrupt this marriage to bring you baseball season." Funny girl.


C. Cake or Pie: Cake (Angel Food...heavily frosted)


D. Day of Choice: Saturday. I enjoys the sleepin'.


E. Essential Item: Wow. DVR or iPod? Toss up.


F. Flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla. Yeah, I know.


G. Gummy bears or Worms: Ick.


H. Hometown: Fresno, CA.


I. Indulgences: Pepsi. I drink far too much of it.


J. January or July: Ummmm...do you know me at ALL? There's no baseball in January. Plus I have to, y'know, work.


K. Kids:


L. Last Movie I saw in a Theater: The Incredible Hulk. Hulk SMASH!


M. Middle Name: James.


N. Number of Siblings: 2


O. Orange or Apples: Oranges.


P. Phobias or fears: I don't like spiders and snakes. Just channeling Indy.


Q. Quote: Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.


R. Reasons to Smile: Salvation in Jesus Christ. (I copied and pasted Jim's. But really...is there a better answer here?)


S. Season: Summer.


T. Tag 4: Swannie, Weave, Laser, and CrazyLady. The rest of you can breathe easy.


U. Unknown fact about me: I batted 1.000 in Pee Wee League Baseball. I was too tiny to have any sort of strike zone. So my coach told me to never swing, resulting in a season of walks. I disobeyed in my last plate appearance of the season and stroked a solid single.


V. Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor.


W. Worst Habit: I am far too sedentary.


X. X-rays or Ultra-sounds: X-rays, I guess. I don't think I get this question.


Y. Your favorite food: A juicy barbecued steak.


Z. Zodiac: Scorpio.

5 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm NOT surprised you're a Scorpio.

A better question would have been X-Rays or MRI's...(I'm somewhat claustrophobic. I keep my eyes closed) Maybe they said "ultrasound" because a lot of times they make you drink gallons of water and won't let you go to the bathroom! It's a "chick" thing.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Brady said...

I would have said you were an Autumn man. Nothing like the Angels in the WS.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Thurman8er said...

That's very true, Brady, but I have to work in the autumn.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

It's good to be married to your best friend.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Wendy Power said...

I love that sign change thing that Lisa has going. I was there once for the change of signs.

(dodged bullet, avoided eye contact, living un-tagged to blog another day)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters