Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Opposite of Sin

Yancey says that the opposite of sin is not virtue. It's grace. And I've just been thinking about that all day.

I wrote "Draft Day" on my calendar today and got excited about it. I had such a horrid year last year that I didn't much enjoy fantasy baseball at all. I was never in it at all the whole year and finished dead last by a LOT. So the thought of redemption is high on my mind right now.

Lisa sounded even worse this morning and is actually going to the doctor. I'm proud of her for doing that because she doesn't like it any more than I do. And, with James, it's harder for her to do. I'm hoping she gets some pills and gets better by the weekend so we can really enjoy her birthday. 29. Wow. Almost 30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters