Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Called

I love Mordecai's quote in the fourth chapter of Esther: "Who knows but you were called to royal position for such a time as this?" Every time we complain about our situation, especially our jobs, it's probably not a bad idea to keep that quote in mind. God calls us to each place at the perfect time for His purpose. It's when I put my purpose above His that I'm unable to see the opportunities in front of me. Opportunities to serve others, to serve Him, and to offer up especially pleasing sacrifices.

The only baseball news today is about Canseco's book and, thus, about steroids. I pass on the baseball paragraph today. Ugh.

It's amazing what a weekend of rest will do. I feel better than I have in months. The antibiotics didn't hurt either. Got to LOVE 4-day weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters