Saturday, December 15, 2007

Caption Contest #6

Here it is! The final entry in the Great Caption Contest of 2007. The score so far: Randy 2. Sandra 1. Mystery Mase (Laser, is that you?) 1. And Wendy 1.


Before I continue, some serious props to Cecil, Greg, Judy, Carolyn, Blake, and Holly (did I miss anyone?). There are some serious funny bones out there. That made no sense. Let me try again. There are some hilarious bones out there! That's not better. You get my drift. You guys crack me up.



And so here's your last chance. Will somebody step up and tie the recalcitrant Randy? Will he score 3 out of 6 and make it a runaway? Or will there be a new name on the winner's list?



We leave tomorrow for the Magic Kingdom, so the results won't be posted until Tuesday. You have that long to find your hilarious bone. With that:




"OK, I promise not to do it again ... PLEASE don't send me away!"

8 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Mayor of Blakersfield said...

"No, no, no Honey. I asked you to box up some of our son's old toys, not our son." ~Steve's wife

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...likethecornersofmy mi-i-i-nd"

"Josh, JOSH...is that YOU????"

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Wendy Power said...

"I'm on my way to see Santa - in PERSON!"

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

"Remember, you parked in Mickey, rows 1 - 5."

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Meowmix said...

You're not REALLY going to mail me to Grandma, are you?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Generous Kitchen said...

"HELLLLLOOOOO?! You guys are supposed to LOOK for me after I hide!"

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

"OK, I promise not to do it again ... PLEASE don't send me away!"

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe I missed the last chance to participate in the contest. It seems you received good solid entries and I can't complain too much that Greg is the winner.

Thus my belated entry is:

"Yes, Son, the cat does use a box - but it's a cat son."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters