Sunday, December 02, 2007

Caption Contest #1

Randy had a great idea that we have a contest for who can write the best caption for a picture on this site. So without further ado...here is your first entry.




"He's behind me, isn't he?"

Leave your caption in the comment section and I will announce a winner.

I mean, sure, I could get all deep and personal and theological...or I could spend a week or so sharing pictures of my pride and joy. I'm going with pride and joy.

Today on the way to church, James said from the backseat: "How great is the love the Lord has lavished on us. John 3: 1." It was a good day.

7 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"He's behind me isn't he?"

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Brady said...

I got the tie. I got the hat. I'm off to church…

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Mayor of Blakersfield said...

"Umm...Am I the only kid with whiskers painted on their face? Yes, yes I am."

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Generous Kitchen said...

"Ummm...do you know who my daddy is?"

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Meowmix said...

"Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow" means "I really think I can climb to the top of that Christmas tree!"

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Timeless said...

I AM the "baddest" "Cat In The Hat!"

or

"SEUSS... DR. James Seuss."

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

"I don't like cats, I don't like hats, and I don't want to be in the Cat in the Hat Play! I'd rather eat a big plate of green eggs!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters