Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Caption Contest #5

And it's Mase with the winning entry, just under the wire!

I really liked the "bat breath," but then I liked the "spider breath" comment just as well, so mom and daughter cancel each other out, much like two Academy Award nominees from the same film.

Randy doth protest too much.

And with two days left until Christmas Vacation, I refuse to let Cecil remind me of teacher-type stuff.

It should be a wild and wacky three weeks off. It begins with a trip to Disneyland, cruises through a couple of sermons and holiday celebrations, and winds up with getting my wisdom teeth pulled before the end of the year. So there's that to look forward to.

And this:



"Ve haff vays uf makkink yu blog."

9 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

You're off in 2 days! The lovely State of Florida (and re-counts) capitulated to the Disney Lobby and pushed our start time back 2 weeks thus screwing up our Exam Schedule. That’s right Francis, we’re going to give our Middle and High School students 2 and a half weeks off, bring them back for ONE day of review, and then administer their exams!

O.K., in light of that fact here is today’s caption:
“Dad, don’t even think about moving to Florida."

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Wendy Power said...

Wait, is this James' first trip to the mouse house? Please think of me when on Space Mountain. Sigh.

The wisdom teeth thing is no big whoop; just pay attention to not getting a dry socket and take that pain med before you need it.

I refuse to comment on the three weeks off thing, as I just had to take three days off without pay because I don't have any vacation time. But then, I don't have to take anything home to grade. But then, I don't get summers off. But then, I don't deal with wild yoots all day. Have you given a "zero points" test yet?

Caption? "Ve haff vays uf makkink yu blog."

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of COURSE, Wendy would say "no big whoop"...ya ever see an 17 yr-old on Percocet?

I won't even cancel out Wendy's caption...it's simply TOO good!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I defer and bow graciously to Wendy's entry. She's hath brought a tear to this old quiptionists eye.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Mayor of Blakersfield said...

The look on James face is the same look he has when ever his daddy says "This is the year the Angels will win the World Series."

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

"Hey Mom, would you PLEASE make Daddy stop taking my picture?"

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Meowmix said...

"Want a candy cane, little girl?"

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Good pics. And great comments while I was gone.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been contemplating this caption since #5 contest began...but I had to "confer" with the other "party" for permission.

"Daddy, can I have a new eye like Rick got?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters