Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Days 41 and Following

Words cannot express how much I appreciate all of you who were praying along with me during my 40 days. I know that some of you were especially in prayer on Sunday, which was the final day.

God spoke beautifully and clearly during that time. I will only able to share a little of what I learned here, and most of that will even have to wait. Much of what came of it can't be shared in such a public forum.

Above all, He spoke His love to me and gave me peace throughout. And I was reminded Sunday that He has a great deal more to say, if I am willing to continue listening.

Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Can't wait to hear what you can share with us.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Meowmix said...

Me, too!

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIS wisdom...so much better than our own! What you gained from intense prayer can only be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters