Saturday, February 17, 2007

Home Again

Just a short post today to report that the surgery went well. I feel like somebody has scraped out the inside of my head...wait...somebody did...but I've got good drugs, time to rest and an Awesome Physician.

Thanks to all for your prayers. I truly felt them.

Can I take a minute to tell you how amazing my wife is? She took such great care of me from start to finish. I couldn't love her or appreciate her any more. Just not possible.

More reports as I feel better. Thanks again to one and all.

5 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Wendy Power said...

We'd send you flowers but...could you smell them?

Twinmommy is visiting this weekend; we all send you our best wishes for speedy healing. We're prayerful, and thankful you are doing well.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall bring you...homemade chicken soup! There's no POLLEN or MOLD in chicken soup.

Yes, your precious Lisa is an amazing woman. You are blessed in so many ways. And she is also blessed by your love and devotion for her.

Aren't you glad that surgery is OVER? May God grant you a quick recovery so you'll find out what "normal" feels like! Stay the course, my brother...you've gone through all this like a real "hero'.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks for the update. It is good to know you are in great hands, all around…

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

It's Feb.21st and I'm wondering how are you doing? Are you back to work yet?

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a FEW words, maybe??? (Inqiring minds wanna know - how you're doing!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters