Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Which Star Trek Character Am I???

Uh, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Your results:
You are Beverly Crusher
































Beverly Crusher
55%
Deanna Troi
55%
Data
51%
Jean-Luc Picard
50%
Geordi LaForge
50%
Will Riker
40%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Worf
35%
Chekov
35%
Uhura
30%
Mr. Scott
30%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
30%
Spock
29%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
25%
Mr. Sulu
15%
A good physician and a caring parent.
You are devoted to your children
and to your occupation.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...

5 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Don't feel too bad. I scored as Deana Troy.

Lets have a girls night out next time we're on shore leave, why don't we?

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Do the words (using my best Jim Carey voice)"Do you hear me, Mister" mean anything.

That's right, just call me Captain James T.

I'm off to my 5 year mission.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Take solace in the fact that Beverly is . . . attractive, :-)

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I figured that would work out that way. I was Kirk. Kirk Rules.

Weave

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger tonymyles said...

I ended up as Yoda.

*huh?*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters