Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yoga. You seek Yoga.

Okay, bad pun. Sorry.

I can't help being in a very Star Wars place these days. A couple of the teachers I work with go to a yoga class every week and every time they start talking about it, I fantasize about opening my own yoga place called "You Seek Yoga." I mean, hardly anyone would get it, but since when have I cared about that and, besides, it's a fake yoga place anyway.

I've been studying about/thinking about/meditating about strength for the past few weeks. Specifically God's strength and how He gives it to us. I keep thinking about when Yoda said, "Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?" And that's the way it is with us. You just can't judge a Christian by his/her size. For our ally is God. And a powerful ally He is.

You just can't beat Yoda when it comes to spiritual introspection.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspired you are Obe Wan Thurman8er

Here's your official name: "Yoda's Yoga"

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean you'llneed that video clip for Sunday Morning?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters