Sunday, May 29, 2005

One More For the Kids

Okay, the "young adults." And, for all of you...that is, the three of you who read my blog...who are tired of me talking about the Calculus students, I promise this is the last one. Until the next one.

I'm sending out a mailing list in a few minutes to all of those amazing, wonderful, super-hyper-mega talented folks. So it may be that one or two of them happen on this site and want to know what I've been saying about them behind their backs. I'm sure they'll refer to the Archives and access such entries as "CALCFEST 2005!" and "Killer Rabbit." Anyway, I hope to keep in touch with these splendiforous people who will soon be going away to college on their way to fame and fortune.

Tomorrow is a day off. Tuesday is a regular day, Wednesday is Graduation (Go, kids! Go, Anna!). Thursday is THE LAST DAY OF THE SCHOOL YEAR. I'm happy.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Thurman8er said...

Randy, do not, I repeat, do NOT let your kids read my blog. All mention of "Whizzy the Clown" will give them bad dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters