Friday, March 04, 2005

Lost

I just wrote a long blog entry on the subject of "forgiveness." Sadly, when I clicked "Publish", the site crashed and it was lost forever. Too bad too. It was probably the best blog entry ever written. In all the history of blogdom, there has been no greater writing, no more insightful comments, no more outstanding message than this. You would have laughed, cried, spent hours thinking about the sheer depth of meaning. But I don't remember what I said so now you won't. So sad.

I did mention something about getting to see Leonard Nimoy tomorrow night, I remember that. He'll be reading at the Philharmonic performance. Yesterday, in Mike Cope's blog, he asked if James Earl Jones had the greatest speaking voice. I think so, with Patrick Stewart a close second. Nimoy's voice is amazing though and I can't wait to hear him in person. I'll be the guy in the fourth row grinning foolishly and making the Vulcan "live long and prosper" sign at him.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Generous Kitchen said...

I will be the fortunate girl with you watching/listening to Spock...however, if you do plan on giving him the "sign", could you wait until I've gone out to "powder my nose"? I guess it wouldn't be the first time to be with you and look the other way like I don't know you. ;) I love you. Tomorrow night will be a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters