Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I'm At Work!

For some reason, I feel it necessary to point out that I actually came to work today. Didn't wanna. But I knew some kids wanted to come in after school for some tutoring today and I didn't want to let them down. I've been trying desperately to bemoan our financial situation. My next-door-neighbor at work (our classrooms share a wall) just got back from a week and a half in France. I don't begrudge her the time there, but it's hard to listen to all of the wonderful stories when we are having to cancel planned trips to the beach and Disneyland. Yesterday I found myself thinking, "Sheesh, she's been to Lyon and we can't afford Pismo!" Fortunately, God got a hold of my brain right away and gave it a good shaking. It's a wonderful thing when you can't count your blessings because they are countless! So today I'm just grateful for a job I love, students that are great, two people in a beautiful home that I love beyond words, family, friends, a maturing church, nice weather, and baseball games to watch on tape later. God is good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters