Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Two Pictures

Please don't feel the need to write any more captions (unless you just can't help yourself). I just had to post this picture Lisa took during last night's Mother-Son Banquet at James' school.



For more photo fun, take a gander at my buddy Jim's blog. He posted a picture of a long-ago Halloween party where he, our friend Pat, and I dressed up as three versions of Carl from Caddyshack. Jim dressed as Groundskeeper Carl, Pat dressed as Commando Carl, and I dressed as Hazmat Carl (fishing the Baby Ruth outta the swimming pool). I really like that picture.

4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger preacherman said...

Great post Steve!!!!
I hope all is going great.
I am soliciting prayers.
I have been having severe migraines. You can learn more at my blog. I read your blog as much as I can. You have great posts that I really enjoy. Keep up the great work. You inspire many including myself.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry
AKA
Preacherman

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Josh Stump said...

Those are two great pictures. I loved the multi-themed Carls. Good work there. I still yell "Noonan" whenever I want anyone to miss an important shot in any sport. Cadyshack will never die.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Wendy Power said...

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Daddy, can I have a puppy? Huh? Huh?"

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

I second the "Stumpster." Classic pictures, especially the "Carls." Makes me want to say, "Here we are at a Augusta...."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters