Thursday, April 19, 2007

Two A Week

Ack. I've become a twice-a-week blogger.

If I had time, I'd go back and check the archives. My guess is that every year around this time my blogging decreases. It's partly due to lack of time. It's mostly due to lack of creativity. Hey, if Mike Cope can suffer from it, I can suffer from it.

For insight into my current brain functions, keep reading. For the faint of heart, skip to the last paragraph.

This is what's happening inside my head these days:

"Ohhhh, man, I'm tired. I can't believe the Angels lost again. Sheesh, first Guerrero and now Kendrick. What's up with that? Wait! What am I teaching today? I think I forgot to do a lesson pla...oh...wait...no, that's right. Geometric Series...how's that formula go...a sub n equals a sub one times r to the n minus one.... I'm not preaching Sunday am I? No. Not until next month. I can't BELIEVE we've lost three guys already to busted hands. Sheesh. What rotten luck the Angels have. I've got to get that Practice AP test finished. And grade those last Free Response questions. Tired. Freakin' A's. Oughtta blog. Gotta remember to make those phone calls during prep..."

And so on. There's more but it's just too bone-chilling. My Calculus students make fun of me for forgetting formulas. I just laugh. There's no room up there right now for more formulas.

See what I'm saving you from by not blogging?

"For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing." (Jer. 31: 25)

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

My goodness, bro, who would even expect you to blog with the Angels doing so poorly?!?!? I suppose we should thank you for sparing us the present creative-starved thoughts, but I enjoyed them anyway! It's good for me to keep abreast of foreign languages so all that math talk was just what I needed.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Brady said...

One of the good things about the blog community is that someone's baseball team is always doing poorly. Makes me feel better about my Giants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters