Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Happiest Place On Earth!


We leave tonight at 6:00 to go to The Happiest Place On Earth: Angels Stadium! We won't actually get there until Friday night because we're going to Disneyland first. But when we do, the Angels will be taking on the Yankees in the home opener. There is an excellent chance that Tim Salmon will be starting that night, playing in his first game in Anaheim since August, 2004. Salmon is a huge fan favorite and the place should go nuts when they announce his name. The Angels got out of the gate with a win last night against Seattle and you know I would just LOVE it if I got to watch them beat up on the Evil Empire.

But first, there's Disneyland!

We're all excited to see James reaction when he walks into the park for the first time. He wants to get autographs, ride all the rides, and even have breakfast with Goofy. I think he's planning on ordering waffles. We have a 3-day pass for Wednesday through Friday, so there's no reason he shouldn't get to do it all!


We plan on getting back to Fresno on Saturday, just in time for my Fantasy Baseball Draft and James' next tee ball game. After Sunday comes Easter Vacation so I will catch up on some sleep then. I doubt if I'll be blogging much until then, for obvious reasons. I'll catch up on that when we get back as well.

And now: To infinity...and beyond!

8 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Thurman8er said...

Well, for one thing I didn't know you were close to the park. But even if I had, I don't know that I would have taken the offer. I mean, can you possibly have cleaned up from Randy's visit already???

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Steve – I’m sure Greg has the best “Randy-cide” known to man to make his LB Estate livable.

What you really need to ask is does he have a powerful enough vacuum to take care of the “hairy residue” after my visits.

I’m one of those (no doubt after the above paragraph) weird people that loves going to Disney (our version) World. Throw in major league baseball and a win over the evil empire, it doesn’t get any better.

Enjoy the time with the family.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Generous Kitchen said...

stop calling them evil!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I dunno... we had a 3-day pass back in February for our first trip, and we didn't do it all. (We went to both Disneyland and California Adventure.) At any rate, he'll have a great time.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Greg - Not a bad idea. By the way, would you like to be independently wealthy?

Sandra - How about the "Rich Evil Empire?" :)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Thurman8er said...

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.

And if not for e-mail, I wouldn't have been able to send $2000 to the emperor of Zambia, thus becoming eligible to share his vast fortune.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Steve- What was that bank address in the Bahamas?

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeee're off to see the wizard.... Oh, there's no place like home... Uhhmm Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!!! Maybe we should use On Star? Steve,Lisa, James, look out for any and all falling houses, you never know what all this bad weather will blow in. Have a great time with all the classics over the next few days. Keeping you in prayers for your travel time. Marsha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters