Friday, October 02, 2009

Ireland, Baby!!!

My wife works hard and earns these cool incentive trips. We stayed at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville. We toured historic Savannah, GA. We had the most incredible week in Hawaii. And now we are headed to Ireland on Sunday.

As I type that, it seems like a pattern...every trip is better than the last. Next year, we may be going to the moon.

We are going to stay at the beautiful Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin. There will be food, excursions, gifts...and yes, we are going to kiss the Blarney Stone. At least I am. Lisa hasn't decided yet. Something about germs.

I doubt if I will do much blogging while I'm there. But I'm excited. If I see Bono, I'll tell him hi.

8 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

Forget the moon, her next trip may just be Two Egg, Florida! If she really works hard, you can go to Yeager, West Virginia where toilet paper rolls hang from the tree limbs near the river's edge!

That's cool. I'd love to go to Ireland. Scotland. England.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Meowmix said...

I imagine any place you and Lisa go is like going to the moon! Have a great time........

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger cwinwc said...

Greg - That's actually Ieager, WV. Go figure, a place that flushed stuff into the local river spells "Yeager" with an "I."

Math Bro - I would love to go to Ireland. Get in some golf Bro, that is, if Lisa is O.K. with it. :)

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Stoogelover said...

Cec: I was thinking that place started with an "I" but when I searched on Google, it came up with a "Y" spelling.

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous timeless said...

SO glad we got THAT cleared up...

And so funny, the word verification is "outches".

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous timeless said...

And if I leave another comment. the WV is "unterip"

Sorry, I have a wierd sense of humor...

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Mayor of Blakersfield said...

I want to go with you guys!!! I always wanted to go to Ireland. Hopefully I will someday. If you kiss the Blarney Stone, take a picture and post it. Have Fun and Safe Trip!!!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Layde ✚ Luthien said...

always wanted to kiss the blarney stone!!! so unfair!!! :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counters